March 17, 2020
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Our goal as a district is to provide timely, up-to-date information as we navigate the closure of school to limit the spread of COVID-19. Once again, our goal through this time of uncertainty is to do our best to ensure the health and safety of our students and staff; provide meals to students; and provide parents with resources and activities for children while school is closed. Below is updated information related to these goals.
- We are planning to provide support to our families through age-appropriate resources and activities. The initial resources and packets will be provided for pick up or by logging on starting Monday, March 23.
- The custodial and maintenance staff continues to work diligently to clean and disinfect buildings. They are also completing other activities to ensure student safety.
- For the remainder of the closure, our campuses are completely closed to all staff, students, and others not requested by administrative personnel. We will be making decisions in the coming days about what, if any, access may be allowed in the coming weeks.
- We recognize many of our students have medications in the nurses’ offices that may need to be retrieved. If this applies to your child, please contact the building office or Central Office at 417-678-3373.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided for students beginning Wednesday, March 18. Times for pick up will be 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily at the Robinson Elementary Entry. Some items will be perishable, so refrigeration will be necessary if the meal is not immediately consumed.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this situation. Our administrative team is working diligently to lead our students, staff and parents through this unprecedented health situation.